Technical Delivery Manager:
London + Hybrid role
I am representing the a large cloud-based software provider, who support around 200 finance institutions. Their suite of award-winning software includes a Core Banking Platform, Broker Platform and a range of solutions that finance companies, intermediaries, and consumer.
As the Technical Delivery Manager, you will report to the Head of Support. You will provide support by ensuring that the team acts as a gatekeepers for all production environments, ultimately responsible for anything entering or changing that estate.
- You will be the primary contact point for any Infrastructure project related work that the Client Operations team deliver, working closely with the project managers from other domains.
- You will act as a second in command to the Support Head, covering any absences and supporting the Support Head with reports, data, analytics as required.
- You will be the primary contact point for any Infrastructure project related work that the Client Operations team deliver, working closely with the project managers from other domains
- You will act as a Project Manager for all infrastructure-related projects within the CI&S team and the broader group that have been requested by the client or technical partners.
- Manage key stakeholders, reporting project status and progress as well as supporting accurate invoicing
- Client Relationship Management
- Technical understanding
- Exceptional communication skills
- ability to learn quickly
- Problem solving
- Risk Management
- Project Management
Please apply for this position with the most up to date and relevant CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search