How can HR and talent acquisition harness technology for better results?
That’s the question that I wanted to know the answer to when I sat down with some of the most prominent names in talent acquisition technology, including:
- Spencer Hurley – Resourcing Leader at Nationwide Building Society
- Adam Gordon – Co-Founder at CandidateID
- Hayley Bakker – Co-Founder at Diversely
- Jason Kennedy – Director of Digital Commerce & Innovation at Impellam
- Toby Heales - Sales Manager at Adway
Access this free video from my discussion to learn about recruitment technology strategy and how leading tech partners are working with talent acquisition teams to improve efficiency, introduce innovation, and drive adoption. In particular, discover:
- How to select the right tech partner for your organisation and what questions you should ask before you implement a solution
- How to use technology within talent acquisition without losing the human touch
- Navigating and integrating with large, clustered, and fragmented recruitment technology stacks
- The best way to gain adoption of new technology – and the surprising commercial model to help
- How to use your technology partner to make a business case for change
- How you can work with tech partners of different scales and maturities
- How to match the tech challenge to the tech solution to get the best return on investment
Whether you’re a scale-up or an established business with a fully-fledged recruitment technology strategy, this webinar covers everything you need to know to build, grow, implement, and succeed when using technology for talent acquisition.
If you would like to connect with any of the above speakers, or if you would like to receive an obligation-free review of your existing recruitment technology stack with recommendations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below to receive your free download.