Gaining a thorough understanding of your business, your projects and your processes, our dedicated payroll team will take away the administrative burden of payroll management. We’ll manage the entire process on your behalf, ensuring quality, compliance and continuity for all contractors – reducing both your risk and your costs in the process.
Our service includes:
- Negotiating new contracts
- Full Pre-Engagement Screening in line with your requirements
- Managing all contractor renewals, including ongoing rate management
- Coordinating all requests for management information, such as your spend by project
- Processing payment and invoicing for all candidates, including expenses
- Providing one consolidated invoice on a monthly basis
- Replacing leavers with suitably qualified candidates, keeping any disruption to a minimum
- Communicating changes to processes such as overtime arrangements & seasonal breaks
- Providing legislative advice and market information
- Regular contractor surgeries to support candidates and ensure that they are supported throughout their engagements.
However, our service goes well beyond the initial engagement. When you no longer need a contractor, we’ll help them to secure an alternative contract elsewhere, which allows us to build a strong relationship with our candidates and ensure that they remain within our network should you ever need their services again.
With a dedicated UK based team, our average screening time is less than 72 hours and we are regularly audited by our clients with a 100% pass rate.
To find out more about how our managed payroll services can help your business, please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org