Talent Acquisition Coordinator
(Internal Recruitment Coordinator)
Lorien - Part of the Impellam Group
Leeds + WFH
£24-£25k Plus Bonus & Benefits
Lorien is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the People Team. Supporting and being involved in all aspects of Internal Recruitment. This is a permanent full time opportunity that offers flexibility to work on a hybrid basis from home and our Leeds office in the City (Wellington Street).
The role of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator is to support the Internal Recruitment Manager and the internal recruitment function within the Lorien Group from an administrative and support basis initially. In addition to this you will also help and assist in identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the internal requirements of the business.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Posting internal vacancies on all platforms
- Keeping live vacancy tracker and internal database updated
- Arranging and confirming interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Sending out offer emails to successful candidates
- Help identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process for internal requirements
- Supporting the Internal Recruitment Manager in the selection process for all internal hires
- Develop future pipelines of candidates for key business functions (market mapping)
- Using various social media platforms and advertising websites to help promote key vacancies for the business
- Champion our D&I values in every hire and all interactions with the business
- Provide follow up feedback to candidates
- Assist hiring managers with the onboarding process
Does this sound of interest?
Lorien is looking for someone who is keen to embark on a career in internal recruitment. This is very much a client facing role and you need to feel comfortable and confident in your ability to build excellent relationships with a diverse range of key stakeholders and candidates. Having excellent organisational skills, communication skills and the highest level of professionalism are key to this opportunity. Working within Internal Recruitment means you will likely be the first point of contact for every person looking at a career here at Lorien. Creating that vital positive 1st impression will be crucial.
You may have experience in the recruitment sector already and worked in a 360 or 180 capacity and keen to turn your hand to internal recruitment (recruiting for the entire workforce here at Lorien) or maybe worked in a similar sector and feel you possess the skill set and attitude to be a success in this role. There is a lot of flexibility in this role and as you develop the roles and responsibilities will develop with you.
Who we are:
Lorien is part of the Impellam Group (The Largest Staffing Company in the UK and 6th Largest Staffing Company Worldwide). We are market leaders in the Recruitment sector, with a wealth of proven experience in the industry (40+ years). Partnering with some of the largest and most prestigious organisations across the UK and Europe to provide innovative permanent and contract staffing solutions. Our people have helped us make the difference, and they define the culture - professional, quality and service driven, high on recognition and rewards, and minimal politics.
Promoting a hybrid model including working from home and our Leeds office in the City
Ask yourself one question before you apply - Are you interested in recruiting recruiters for a recruitment business?
All applications will be confidential. Please submit your details for an immediate interview.
your application has been submitted