12 month FTC (maternity cover)
Manchester or London + WFH
Lorien are looking for a Marketing Manager on a FTC (maternity cover) to lead on UK marketing strategy. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced business as part of a wider portfolio STEM marketing team, as we continue our journey of collaboration and support for the crucial STEM industry sectors.
This is a generalist marketing role encompassing B2B, B2C, brand and client marketing. The role holder will be the brand guardian of the Lorien brand in the local territory, working in partnership with peers in the US.
Reporting into our STEM Marketing Director, you will lead the Lorien Marketing Team to devise and deliver campaigns to support business objectives. No two days will be the same in this role - you'll have the opportunity to:
- Define and deliver the brand marketing strategy
- Create collateral to support key initiatives
- Manage events from conception to delivery and follow up
- Lead and develop the team
- Create, deliver and report on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Deliver recruitment marketing on behalf of our clients
- Embed marketing technology and best practice
We're looking for someone who has a breadth of experience, with a proven track record of delivering innovative campaigns and who is confident in managing a complex matrix of stakeholders. You will play a key role in the successful implementation and adoption of new tools and marketing technology.
You'll need to have:
- A passion for digital, and experience of employer branding and recruitment marketing would be a plus. The latest CMS, ATS and CRM tools don't phase you
- Fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail with a constant eye on long term strategy
- A creative mind-set and logical approach to problem solving
- Great communication skills as you'll be building relationships with a huge variety of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to manage multiple campaigns from start to finish and to prioritise your workload across a variety of projects
- A hands-on, pragmatic approach
Lorien is the house of global technology recruitment. We work with clients of all sizes across all sectors to help them find the skills to make a difference to their business. We transform careers, business and tech strategies. We offer the raft of benefits you would expect (including your birthday off!). Equality, diversity and inclusion is threaded through our business to make sure everyone feels valued and included because, central to our success and our culture is our shared belief that our people make the difference. We provide the environment for talented people to thrive.
If that sounds like the environment for you, contact us to find out more...
your application has been submitted