Contractor Support Administrator
Edinburgh Office (+ WFH)
£24,000 - £25,000 plus Quarterly Bonus & Benefits
Your new company:
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 45 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
This particular client that Lorien supports is one of the biggest financial services organisations in the UK. Based in Edinburgh and with over 1000 IT contractors onsite, this is a busy client account.
Lorien is looking for someone to take responsibility of the whole Contractor Community onsite with this client. By supporting for the entire contractor life cycle (pre, during and post assignment). This role will ensure all key stakeholders are fully informed throughout including operations, on and off-site teams, line mangers and the contractor. Day to day support and administration of the systems linked to the candidate experience (Fieldglass, Bullhorn, In Time etc.)
Main responsibilities (but not limited too) include:
- Ownership of the Contractor life cycle
- Administration of all the relevant systems related to the Contractors
- Contractor care and support ensuring the best possible experience throughout
- Accurate upkeep of all recruitment systems
- Managing offer and on-boarding process as required
- Compliance with and adherence to all client policies
- Compiling reports and working in line with formal SLAs agreed with client
- Leading Contractor Care programme and managing active contractor relationships
It would be extremely beneficial if you have come from a recruitment background and / or worked in a recruitment support capacity previously, however we are also interested in those who have strong administration, support experience is similar industries.
You will will be the 'key point of contact' and 'go to person' for any queries from the contractors Lorien have placed on assignment with this client, so you need to feel comfortable and confident on the telephone and dealing with a variety of different recruitment related queries. If you feel you can answer YES to the below points, please apply for an immediate interview:
- Strong Microsoft office skills and ideally knowledge of Fieldglass / Bullhorn
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- Good commercial awareness - an understanding of recruitment business
- Knowledge of legislation relating to temporary / contract recruitment
- Experience of managing multiple recruitment systems
- High level of numeracy and literacy
A fantastic opportunity and a key hire for our business. You'll be a part of something very special. Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust, flexibility, camaraderie, and rewards. Apply today for an immediate interview.
your application has been submitted