ONSITE RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
Edinburgh City Centre
£22,000 - £23,000 Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Working with one of Lorien Resourcing's key RPO / MSP clients, you will be based onsite with the recruitment team, working to successfully deliver an end-to-end recruitment service. The job requires a background within an administrative environment and someone with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail. Many of your stakeholders will be senior members of the client and you will need to remain positive when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ensure all candidates are being managed via the recruitment applicant tracking system and that the candidate's journey is correctly recorded on the database, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Be sensitive to the nuances of the client and act both proactively and responsively to ensure that the expectations of the client are met at all times.
- To act as a point of contact for requests for information from both client and on site account team.
- Work with the client's HR teams to ensure candidates are effectively managed through the on-boarding process.
- Logging and processing of all vacancies ensuring relevant approvals are received.
- Advertising roles using multiple advertising tools.
- Processing of offers ensuring the necessary paperwork has been provided.
- To act as a point of contact for contractors ensuring day one inductions are delivered.
- To effectively track and chase timesheets being entered and approved for all contractors.
- To actively request and obtain purchase order numbers for all contractors, ensuring good receipt members have access to all required data.
- Chasing and processing of all contractor extensions, ensuring the relevant approvals are obtained.
- Working with both onsite and offsite teams to build effective relationships with all internal and client stakeholders operating within SLA for the contract as well as KPI set by the Account Manager and Lead Co-ordinator.
- Create, manage and continuously improve all reporting for the client via the recruitment system and MS Excel, including support for the wider onsite team.
- Work with the background checking team to gather, witness and sign right to work documentation including Passports, Visa's when required.
- Follow all guidelines for our client, including HR policy as well as Data protection and IT systems usage.
- To become a subject matter expert for our recruitment and internal systems and provide support as required.
- To update the operations manual that underpins the service provided to the client by Lorien.
- Support the onsite Account Manager and Lead Coordinator in communicating with and managing second tier suppliers as required.
- To support the onsite team with recruitment system support, ensuring the system is up to date at all times, including chasing the team for relevant information where required.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the line manager.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for a client facing environment.
- Strong understanding of IT systems, Microsoft office, Word, Outlook.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.
- Can demonstrate commercial experience in an administration or coordination role.
- Ability to work accurately, prioritise effectively and quickly under pressure while within SLA / KPI's.
- Strong customer focus, able to work with all client groups, in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- High attention to detail and the ability to challenge, when appropriate.
- Act commercially and in the interest of Lorien Resourcing at all times.
- A proactive and positive approach, with a solution-based mind-set.
All Applications are confidential
your application has been submitted