Senior User Researcher - Permanent Role - Remote working options available
Key words - Design Researcher / UX Researcher / Senior Researcher / User Research / User Centred Design
We are currently seeking a Senior Researcher for one of the UK's leading financial services organisations.
Working as part of a Service and Experience Design team, you will contribute to the growing research community. You will be infectiously passionate about all things related to service and design research and in helping multidisciplinary teams to create exceptional insight led services. You're likely to be an experienced researcher who has led and conducted experience research at service level, perhaps in a Design Research, Service Design, User Experience or Customer Experience research role.
The scope of projects you may be involved in spans end to end journeys and services, so there will be no shortage of opportunities for you to develop your research skills across a broad range of experiences.
One day you may be running discovery research to uncover user needs or conducting ethnography research in one of our branches or contact centres; another day you could be facilitating an ideation session building on insight collected, or scoping out a new proposition evaluation study. This will be a varied role and we'll encourage you to try new techniques and help us to develop new ways of working too.
To join the team as Senior Researcher, you'll need some of the following:
- Practical experience of leading service and design research at a senior level, ideally across projects that have multiple workstreams
- In-depth experience of research planning and scoping
- Hands-on experience across a broad range of research methodologies, both generative and evaluative
- Experience of facilitation and actioning insight, for example through ideation, co-creation and concept testing
- Experience with quantative service experience and design research
- Experience of working in a research role as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Examples of where you have demonstrated the value of research to users and the business
- A broad knowledge of User-Centred Design as well as Service Design processes and principles
- Great relationship building skills - you understand the importance of building great relationships and connections with stakeholders from across the business to get buy-in for research
- Delivering research with a focus on business outcomes as well as user needs
- Experience in coaching and mentoring others in research approaches and strategy
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- A personal pension - if you put in 7% of your salary, the organisation will top up by a further 16%
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- A great selection of additional benefits through salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus
- Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
- 25 days holiday
If this sounds of interest, please apply online to be considered for the role.
Lorien Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted