Role: Operations Support Executive
Salary: Up to £29,000pa
Lorien is based in central London and are currently looking to recruit an Operations Support Executive to join their team.
You will be joining one of the biggest Tech Recruitment companies in the UK, dealing with Cybersecurity, Software Engineering, Data Science, Cloud and eCommerce marketing. This is a busy and varied role which will be supporting the senior team and STEM Executive Assistant. The company has a modern and fast paced working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments for the senior team
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Ordering office supplies
- Support with the management of all facilities, meeting rooms and health & safety activities within the offices
- Support with the effective induction / on-boarding of all new employees
- Supporting the organising of events and conferences
- Be the first point of contact for all queries/ complaints / IT enquiries
- Liaising with internal colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Manage and administer group wide systems and processes
- Undertaking other administrative duties as required
You will need:
- To be highly organised and efficient
- To be professional in your approach with the ability to deal with people on all levels
- Previous experience in a similar role - essential
- To be a team player with a flexible and proactive approach to work
- High attention to detail
- High levels of discretion and understand the need for confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- To be positive, enthusiastic and outgoing.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Sound business ethics and integrity.
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
What we offer:
At Lorien, we believe what you get out should mirror what you put in. As well as promoting flexibility we offer the following benefits (subject to terms and conditions) that offer protection and security for you and your family:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance scheme
- Birthday off
- A/L allocation that increases with service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay as well as childcare vouchers
- Lifestyle benefits platforms
Our incentive programme also offers you great rewards throughout the year, including the chance to join our Elite Winners Club - where top performers get all-expenses-paid holidays to destinations like New York, Ibiza and Miami.
We are the house of global tech recruitment
Lorien is a digital, transformation and technology recruitment specialist. We work with clients of all sectors, sizes, and tech needs - from digital giants to tech-enabled businesses - to attract and retain top talent around the world. Through our network of specialists, we combine deep tech sector expertise with the scope, depth, and breadth of large-scale talent solutions, giving our clients the confidence and the agility to compete in the digital age.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
your application has been submitted