ONSITE DIRECT RECRUITER TELFORD Lorien is looking for a master recruiter to fill permanent positions within the non-tech functions of our Financial Services client...
ONSITE DIRECT RECRUITER
Lorien is looking for a master recruiter to fill permanent positions within the non-tech functions of our Financial Services client in Shropshire.
Lorien Resourcing is looking to recruit an Onsite Direct Recruiter for an advancing RPO client. You will be based on client site in Telford but there is flexibility for working from home or based from our regional offices in Birmingham and Manchester.
To be considered for this superb opportunity you can either have Onsite Direct Recruitment experience across multiple functions (such as IT, Finance, HR etc...) OR be an agency recruiter looking to take that first step onsite in a customer facing role.
Either way, the main thing to understand is success in this job is filling permanent roles for our client.
Lorien Resourcing is a market leading technology recruitment business. Delivering recruitment services for niche roles all the way through to full multidiscipline RPO & MSP Solutions. The key to our service is that recruitment expertise is at the very core or everything we do. This is what makes us a part of the 2nd largest recruitment business in the UK and the 6th largest worldwide.
Due to unprecedented growth, we are investing in recruiting new talent to join an award-winning, established RPO team onsite with this key client based in Telford.
- This is a fully outsourced recruitment solution. You will be part of a trusted team who are responsible for delivering on all the recruitment activity for the client exclusively.
- Your remit will be to increase all the permanent direct recruitment activity for this client, including sourcing candidates and ensuring achievement of all KPIs and fulfilment targets.
- Being hands on yourself and have a consistent track record sourcing through different channels such as running events, marketing campaigns and referrals.
- Working collaboratively with the existing Recruitment Business Partners to handle the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
- You will also be responsible for all client 'careers' social media, ensuring that engaging and meaningful content is updated continually.
- Working as part of the established Recruitment Team, success in the role will be the ability to integrate with the business to act as a true trusted advisor and subject matter expert on the recruitment of new talent.
We are looking for a hard-working, career minded and results focused individual with a high level of integrity and ambition to be part of Lorien's onsite recruitment solution. We are committed to delivering an extraordinary customer experience to both our clients and candidates.
- Proficient in full life cycle permanent recruitment delivery
- Proven track record of delivering against challenging sourcing targets
- Previous experience of finding new routes to market and niche skill set candidates
- Writing compelling adverts for online channels including job boards and social media
- Ability to qualify job specifications with line management
With direct client access, good volume of requirements and a high quality employee value proposition this is a rare opportunity.This is a key role for the business and the package / prospects will reflect our desire to appoint the right person for the role.
All applications will be confidential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age