- Design, develop, and support highly complex web application using the latest tools and technologies.
- Develop web application using Angular framework to support dynamic user interface driven by configuration
- Understand existing Angular application and enhance to support latest technical standards, modern UI trends and performance improvement
- Optimize and enhance existing web application to implement SSO and new business requirements
- Work in small team with other team members and support complete development of frontend application
- Work autonomously to manage your tasks, be responsible for communicating the status, collaborate with the team
- Follow SCM guideline to track changes throughout the development lifecycle
- Write unit test cases and unit test the code before delivering to QA
- Participate in design and code review
- Document technical designs, best practices and participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience with web development using latest web technologies including Angular.
- Should be able to write high quality code following proper coding standards
- Should have experience working with reusable Angular components
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skill paired with ability to develop creative solutions around web application design, performance, scalability and product stability
- Experience with development and consuming REST APIs
- Should have strong knowledge of responsive web design
- Should have good understanding of UI/UX experience
- Should have knowledge of implementing SSO using SAML, OAuth2
- Should have some familiarity working with cloud platforms like AWS
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of backend programming language like Java will be a plus
- Knowledge of Documentum will be preferred
Lorien, Powered By Impellam, is a digital, transformation, and technology recruitment specialist. We work with clients of all sectors, sizes, and tech needs – from digital giants to tech-enabled businesses – to attract and retain top talent around the
world. Through our network of specialists, we combine deep tech sector expertise with the scope, depth, and breadth of large-scale talent solutions, giving our clients and candidates the confidence and the agility to compete in the digital age.
• ED&I: Lorien, powered by Impellam Group, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
• EEO: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful
under applicable law.
• Accommodation: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age,
veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, preemployment activity, and
the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR-InfoImpellamNA@impellam.com to request accommodation.
your application has been submitted