Software Engineer - Seattle Hybrid
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Support Engineer to own and commit to the operational excellence of the software services responsible for programmatic marketing App. You will embed with the engineering teams to work hand in hand focusing on improving the overall quality of the software solution by participating in process reviews, identifying and mitigating support risks, developing metrics, defining SLAs, writing tools and run books, root cause and solve tickets. You will also be responsible to code compliance requirements, decouple packages and codify the management of infrastructure services working under the guidance of an engineering manager and a seasoned software development engineer.
Working with creators (influencers, publishers, etc.)
Manages their competency strategy, how to bring in traffic to retail website – affiliate marketing
Work with rest of team
Working with Hm and senior SDE, possibly few marketing managers, Business Developers
Making sure systems are up and healthy.
Monitor heath check and working on new features.
Basic requirements: 4+ years of development or technical support experience (4 years total exp required)
- 3+ years’ of experience in a highly technical support role, preferably in a software
- 2+ years of Bash/Python scripting
- 2+ years of SQL skills
- environment with Java/J2EE troubleshooting experience.
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience scripting in modern program languages (Python, Ruby)
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience in Unix
- Experience in incident management, support processes, run-book management, change management practices, and handling high impact incidents.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain Customer Focus, stay motivated and be proactive.
- Insist on the highest standards from self and others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with AWS services desirable.
- Knowledge of security technology, risk assessment methodologies, policies, and processes is a plus.
Lorien, Powered By Impellam, is a digital, transformation, and technology recruitment specialist. We work with clients of all sectors, sizes, and tech needs – from digital giants to tech-enabled businesses – to attract and retain top talent around the
world. Through our network of specialists, we combine deep tech sector expertise with the scope, depth, and breadth of large-scale talent solutions, giving our clients and candidates the confidence and the agility to compete in the digital age.
• ED&I: Lorien, powered by Impellam Group, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
• EEO: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful
under applicable law.
• Accommodation: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age,
veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, preemployment activity, and
the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR-InfoImpellamNA@impellam.com to request accommodation.
your application has been submitted