Facilities Technician - Westborough
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as an ambassador for safety within the team and promote safe work across the site.
* Perform duties assigned by and under the supervision of a project manager or engineer
* Act as the technical consultant for capital projects within the process engineering team.
* Install, maintain, and troubleshoot all manufacturing systems including automated material handling equipment, conveyance, packaging machines, labeling machines, and other production equipment.
* Install, maintain, and troubleshoot controls components including sensors, scanners, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, and encoders. Requires experience using diagnostic tools to support these tasks, like the use of vendor debug tools, multi-meters and Oscilloscopes.
* Working on PLC's and PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic and components.
* Develop and deliver Preventive Maintenance programs.
* Works from schematics and engineering drawings to aid in the creation of process documents and work instructions
* Journey level mechanical skills with a minimum 2 years of experience mechanical/electrical troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of manufacturing, R&D and facility equipment
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
* Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems (Allen Bradly/Rockwell preferred)
* Demonstrated experience in Electrical and Mechanical and Pneumatic diagnosis and troubleshooting of robotic and other machines and equipment
* Ability to document startup processes and designs of mechanical and electrical systems for production equipment
* Capable to analyze equipment installation practices and offer solutions to improve the efficacy of installation schedules
* Effective interpersonal, team, prioritization, and written/verbal communication skills including honesty, integrity, and respect for fellow associates
* Strong oral and written communications skills with a keen eye for details in documentation.
Lorien, Powered By Impellam, is a digital, transformation, and technology recruitment specialist. We work with clients of all sectors, sizes, and tech needs – from digital giants to tech-enabled businesses – to attract and retain top talent around the
world. Through our network of specialists, we combine deep tech sector expertise with the scope, depth, and breadth of large-scale talent solutions, giving our clients and candidates the confidence and the agility to compete in the digital age.
• ED&I: Lorien, powered by Impellam Group, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
• EEO: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful
under applicable law.
• Accommodation: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age,
veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, preemployment activity, and
the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR-InfoImpellamNA@impellam.com to request accommodation.
your application has been submitted