Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Technical Program Manager - Payment Services
Payment Services has an immediate opening for a Technical Program Manager. You will be responsible for developing and managing projects that affect new consumer-facing payments products. The projects require timely execution with the highest degrees of security, performance, availability, and reliability.
Other responsibilities include defining requirements, planning delivery, designing web-sites and features.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science (or related field) plus 3-5 years industry experience as a software developer or technical lead is required
- Knowledge in the payments or mobile payments space a plus
- Good track record of working effectively with across different groups in the organization
- A record of successful delivery of software products from conception through business case and customer deployment
- Ability to work the business side of projects to drive deployment of new products
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong product and program management skills
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Should be familiar with Linux, Java, and HTML
Need to have Technical program or technical product experience and their main function would be cross functional requirement development. They will not necessarily be altering requirements
Monday- Friday 8am -5pst (Should have a flexibility for 10 hr days Monday- Friday. Just in case they have an 8am meeting or 6 pm meeting). The team deals with different teams who are in different time zones.
Task Breakdown: 30% Meetings, 60% Independent Work.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years industry experience as a software developer or technical lead
Required: Strong technical background building and managing technical products.
Languages/ Tools: they don’t need to have formal background with coding. Focused on experience/ building and managing technical.
Location: 100% in the US.
Time zone: Preferably West Coast/ Mountain time.
Lorien, Powered By Impellam, is a digital, transformation, and technology recruitment specialist. We work with clients of all sectors, sizes, and tech needs – from digital giants to tech-enabled businesses – to attract and retain top talent around the
world. Through our network of specialists, we combine deep tech sector expertise with the scope, depth, and breadth of large-scale talent solutions, giving our clients and candidates the confidence and the agility to compete in the digital age.
• ED&I: Lorien, powered by Impellam Group, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
• EEO: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful
under applicable law.
• Accommodation: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age,
veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, preemployment activity, and
the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR-InfoImpellamNA@impellam.com to request accommodation.