Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Technical Program Manager, Payments and Royalties
The TPM will provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science (or related field) plus 3-5 years industry experience as a software developer or technical lead is required
- Knowledge in the payments or mobile payments space a plus
- Good track record of working effectively with across different groups in the organization
- A record of successful delivery of software products from conception through business case and customer deployment
- Ability to work the business side of projects to drive deployment of new products
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong product and program management skills
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Should be familiar with Linux, Java, and HTML
< >Write product requirements on changes that the HM needs to make on his systems in order to full fill the end to end payments for the projects. Concrete requirements on what needs to get built on some of the systems and platforms in order to automate the manual process.
Must have experience writing SOPs and process flows for payment processing or royalties programs. Music and/or entertainment industry experience highly preferred.
Lorien, Powered By Impellam, is a digital, transformation, and technology recruitment specialist. We work with clients of all sectors, sizes, and tech needs – from digital giants to tech-enabled businesses – to attract and retain top talent around the
world. Through our network of specialists, we combine deep tech sector expertise with the scope, depth, and breadth of large-scale talent solutions, giving our clients and candidates the confidence and the agility to compete in the digital age.
• ED&I: Lorien, powered by Impellam Group, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
• EEO: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful
under applicable law.
• Accommodation: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age,
veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, preemployment activity, and
the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR-InfoImpellamNA@impellam.com to request accommodation.