UAS Support Engineer
Lorien is searching for entry level and experienced UAS Operators and Technicians with a safety first mindset to support flight operations in the Seattle.
14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
2+ years of Remote Control pilot experience with excellent coordination and execution
Employees must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 50 pounds on some occasions, stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours (with breaks), and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Experience with commercial UAS industry
- Aviation safety experience as a Safety Officer or similar
- Current US fixed-wing or rotorcraft pilot's certificate.
- Excellent business communications and reporting skills
Lorien, Powered By Impellam, is a digital, transformation, and technology recruitment specialist. We work with clients of all sectors, sizes, and tech needs – from digital giants to tech-enabled businesses – to attract and retain top talent around the
world. Through our network of specialists, we combine deep tech sector expertise with the scope, depth, and breadth of large-scale talent solutions, giving our clients and candidates the confidence and the agility to compete in the digital age.
• ED&I: Lorien, powered by Impellam Group, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
• EEO: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful
under applicable law.
• Accommodation: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Impellam Group recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age,
veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application, interview process, preemployment activity, and
the performance of crucial job functions. Please contact HR-InfoImpellamNA@impellam.com to request accommodation.
your application has been submitted