Product Owner - Remote
Lorien is looking for a Product Owner to lead the technical direction for a suite of products, act as the voice of the customer, and interact with business stakeholders to develop software solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Product Owner on a Scrum team
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience helpful
- Prior experience as a business systems analyst in an Agile software development environment
- Work with the client, account team, program/product manager, project manager, and project sponsor (any or all that are applicable) to document the requirements for new or changed functionality in automotive programs
- Elicit requirements using interviews, existing documentation, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search