Big Data Engineer
Big Data Engineer with Databricks and Apache Spark project experience is needed for an AWS cloud development project for a dynamic company. This is a long term contract ranging anywhere from 12-36 months with potential to convert to full-time. Due to client contractual obligations candidates must be on our W2, and we will not be able to provide sponsorship for this role.
– The client is willing to accept fully remote candidates if they are in the Central Time Zone
- This position will be a part of a 4 person on call rotation.
- Recent college graduates will not be considered for this position
Requirements for the Big Data Engineer:
Looking for 4-5 years’ experience with the following:
- Strong experience with Apache Spark and Databricks – MUST HAVE
- Expertise with Spark job optimization – MUST HAVE
- Proven experience in the design, development, testing, and integration of highly complex software solutions in Scala, Python, Node.js
- Understanding of applications SLDC development lifecycle, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities, positioning and constraints
- Proven experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Proven experience in cloud development with AWS platform
- Experience working with the Big Data ecosystem technology Spark (4 or more years)
- Must have good communication skills – should be willing and able to assist users with support issues. Must also be assist with new user onboarding in the platform.
- Proven understanding of machine learning models
Please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted