Java Developer- Web Development
Java Developer with web development experience using Spring and Restful API’s is needed for a dynamic web development project for a financially stable company. This is a long term contract ranging anywhere from 12-36 months with potential to convert to full-time. Due to client contractual obligations candidates must be on our W2, and we won’t be able to provide sponsorship for this role.
Local candidates only: The team is currently working a hybrid schedule with one day in the office per week; however there is a possibility that candidates will need to be fully on-site in the future.
Requirements for the Java Developer: (YOU MUST HAVE ALL 3 CLEARLY SHOWING ON RESUME)
- 3+ years of experience with Java web development with Spring and RESTful APIs – MUST HAVE
- 2+ years of experience with TDD and acceptance test-driven development utilizing J-Unit, Mockito, Cucumber, etc. (Medium)
- Demonstrated knowledge of various SQL & NoSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, MongoDB, SAP HANA, etc.) (Medium)
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment (Medium)
Considered a Plus for the Java Developer
- Experience with TDD and acceptance test-driven development as well as developing integration and end-to-end tests utilizing Jest, Puppeteer, Enzyme, RTL, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the AWS cloud platform
- Experience with various Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools (GitHub, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Drone, etc.)
Please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted