This position will work in a hybrid model so candidates must be local or willing to relocate. Likely working 2 days onsite each week.
Works on a product team and supports product design by planning its work, coordinating with others, and writing and testing code to deliver moderately complex functionality on a complete product or significant portion of a product it supports. This level develops simple designs to solve well-defined
problems with guidance from more senior team members. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel; Makes decisions within established guidelines subject to review by supervisors; Executes high level applications to more complex problems.
* Develops, codes, configures, and tests programs and systems. (Needs Node.JS and React.JS)
* Evaluates and implements enhancement design solutions to improve cost,
quality, and performance of software applications.
* Analyzes assignments and determines software specifications that must be
fulfilled to achieve objectives.
* Executes necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
* Collaborates with other relevant stakeholders and team members to ensure
that features meet business needs.
* Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development
Bachelors in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or other Information Technology discipline.
AWS Serverless - API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3
* Previous experience in programming/software development. (1 - 3 years)
* Software development processes experience. (1 - 3 years)
* Participating in Agile Development (1 - 3 years)
Please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted