Software Development Engineer
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing automated testing strategies and implementing them in industry standard testing frameworks. The SDET provides automated testing expertise and oversight. SDET also plays a role in providing advice and guidance for emerging quality/testing technologies. The SDET will be a key person in developing and executing QA activities for the Digital Technologies Quality Assurance Team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience testing custom web applications written in .Net,
- Minimum 3 years of SDET and QA experience with Windows and Linux based Web.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a SDET role within a software development organization focused on Web, API, and cloud.
- Minimum 1 year database test automation experience .
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Jest, Robot Framework, etc.
- Experience working with Web testing and associated technologies (Jest, Jasmine, Ready API, Postman, PhantomJS, etc.)
- Ability to write and test basic SQL queries and stored procedures.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted