Recruitment Resourcer (Trainee Recruitment Consultant) Base salary: £18,000 + Uncapped Commission + BenefitsLocation: Randolph House, 4 Charlotte Lane, Edinburgh, EH24QZ About us: Lorien Resourcing...
Recruitment Resourcer (Trainee Recruitment Consultant)
Base salary: £18,000 + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Randolph House, 4 Charlotte Lane, Edinburgh, EH24QZ
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the 2nd largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 40 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us. Our continued success, and ambitions plan to grow the team in Scotland, recently saw us move into our brand new Edinburgh office - right in the heart of the city.
You'll be a part of something very special. Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust, flexibility, camaraderie, and rewards.
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our CEO, MD and Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, listen to and action your thoughts and suggestions, and mentor and coach where necessary. Note: our CEO and SMT started off in this exact role you're reading about - we like to promote from within based on your merits and achievements. So, you'll be in very capable hands.
- Undertake account management: we're an exclusive supplier to our customers, so you won't be in competition with other agencies. Instead, from day one, you'll be working on multiple roles at any one time - allowing you to get to know our clients inside out, and truly partner with them on their various recruitment needs.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of experts will deliver a market-leading training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment, in order to help transform and progress your recruitment journey at Lorien.
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our people. From lunch clubs with our directors and team nights out through to Elite holidays (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, and Ibiza - the latter being this year's destination).
- Package: earn an excellent basic salary, plus an industry-leading commission structure with no threshold enabling you to maximise your earnings. You also get a day off on your birthday. And of course, we offer the usual benefits - including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
As a resourcer at Lorien, you won't be cold calling to generate new business - you'll be servicing our existing client, getting to know them, while having a real chance to work with the candidate market place.
- Receiving job specs and liaising with the client's recruitment manager
- Advertising vacancies and managing candidate responses
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies
- Overseeing the entire process on the candidate stage, from offer through to placement stage.
Qualification(s) / experience / skills / qualities:
- A degree is preferred, but not essential
- Previous sales/commercial experience
- Self-motivated, with the ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive personality
Inspired to kick-start your career in IT recruitment? We'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age