Infrastructure Engineer - OUTSIDE IR35
Our client, a leader in the Insurance industry, are recruiting for an Windows / Microsoft focused Infrastructure Engineer to join the team on a contract basis.
*International Travel required*
- This role forms part of a distributed, global infrastructure team that is responsible for the continued availability and support of a hybrid on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Specifically, working within IT project delivery, providing input to and delivering IT solutions
- Demonstrate extensive experience working as a cloud/infrastructure engineer/senior engineer or in similar IT roles.
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, M365 and Exchange Online.
- Extensive experience of email migrations, complex email routing environments and Exchange Server.
- Experience working with Active Directory environments, business policy and DNS.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft technologies such as patch management, mobile device management and monitoring systems.
- Extensive experience working with Windows desktop, including all levels of troubleshooting.
- Extensive experience working with cloud, server, desktop, network and telephony providers.
- Good knowledge of networking - Layer2/3, dynamic routing, MPLS and firewall management.
- Good knowledge of IT security practices and the implementation of tools that provide MFA, DLP, proxy services, encryption, event logging and alerting.
- Able to provide input to, and technical solutions to business requirements.
- Worked within project delivery frameworks, able to demonstrate time management and labour estimating.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search