Operational Risk Manager - Inside IR35
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Operational Risk Manager to join their team.
Purpose of the role
- Provide Independent 2nd line Assurance of high risk project or programme delivery - Key outputs being
- production of Monthly scorecard assessing Change Delivery Risk, Operational Risk and risk culture
- producing specific deep dive reviews
- providing opinions on 1st line board papers.
- Type of products in scope will include - Launch of new products with the Bulk Annuities space, Individual annuities, Life term Mortgagees Pensions, Workplace Pensions and Savings products
Type of person we are looking for
- Change or risk person, ideally life insurance or general insurance
- Risk professional /assurance experience (either 1st or 2nd line experience)
- Change experience
If interested then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search