CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST - OUTSIDE IR35 - HYBRID / EDINBURGH (2/3 days per month)
Our client has a new requirement for an experienced Cyber Security Specialist for an initial 6-month period.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving cyber security.
- Helping to develop and provide cyber security reporting and data analysis techniques to ensure an appropriate focus on cyber security across the organisation.
- Reviewing existing solutions and identifying cyber security improvements which will help protect from the threat of cyber-attack.
And in delivering these you will have:
- Experience of developing and delivering infrastructure solutions including Microsoft server and client operating systems, networking, routing, switching and firewalls, and demonstrable experience of designing or managing IT security related solutions.
- Reviewing internal technical data reports and threat assessments from external partners, analysing data from disparate systems for trends, patterns and anomalies and understanding the needs of the organisation when developing IT security reporting.
- The ability to audit existing IT security solutions, research and recommend tools and services to enhance the organisation's cyber security position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted