Project Manager - Business Change
Hybrid Working - Edinburgh / Manchester / London - 1-2days
Lorien's Banking Client are currently looking for a skilled Project Manager to join the expanding team on an initial 12-month contract.
Coming from a Financial Services Background is highly advantageous to be successful in this role.
- Experience/Background in Financial Services
- Experience of executing major, multi-disciplinary projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; negotiate win-win solutions between external and internal clients; and manage relationships and expectations
- Proven self-starter, able to prioritise their own and other people's input
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to change behaviour
- Strong core project management skills; RAID management, status reporting, budget forecasting & actuals, planning and execution against the plan.
- Excellent report writer and summarise of complex issues / solutions
- Analytical and internal process control mindset
- Ability to complete work to deadlines with a sense of both urgency and accuracy through effective time management including goal setting, planning, prioritizing, scheduling, and monitoring.
- Authority and confidence to speak with conviction about the change agenda to a senior audience
- Knowledge of Payments and Cash Management, ideally from a Commercial Banking perspective
- Ability to forge strong working relationships
- Understanding of payment clearing schemes and associated message flows
- Strategic and operational insight into the challenges and priorities faced by the firm; commercial, regulatory, risk, competitive
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search