Senior Information Security Consultant - Inside IR35
Our client is looking for a Senior Information Security Consultant to join their team for a 6 months initial contract with full intention to extend.
We're currently recruiting for a Senior Information Security Consultant to join our Consulting team to help our business protect our customers, staff and assets from harm. You will provide support to business projects to help them understand their security risks and what controls are required to mitigate against these risks. Phoenix is undertaking a large and diverse amount of change so its an exciting time to be part of the security team.
- Build strong relationships across the group to embed local accountability for the critical requirement and inclusion of security.
- Provide expert advice on the full range of information security matters to ensure information security risks are appropriately managed.
- Develop robust IT security standards that fully support the Group Protection of Information & Resilience Policy and clearly articulate the business risks to ensure a group wide position on information risk.
- Maintaining security expertise in a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Developing a culture where security is embedded in the mind set of our leaders and staff, strategic partners and key third parties.
- Maintaining a good awareness of the changing business environment to be able to identify and advise on the impact of change.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with leaders across our business, influencing effectively to enable the effective management of information risks.
- Planning and organising workloads to meet evolving business priorities.
What We're Looking For
- Experience in providing Information Security consulting advice
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Good technical knowledge
- Languages - English
- Certifications - CISSP or CISM Certified
- Financial Services experience
- Cloud Services experience
If interested then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search