Senior BI Developer
Salary: Up to £55,000 + 16% bonus, 12% pension, private healthcare & more.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid working based in Telford or Edinburgh
Our client, a market leading financial services organisation, known for their excellent work culture, are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join their ever evolving team as part of a wider recruitment drive! This successful individual will create and maintain complex and high-profile application software to support key business processes and lead others in this discipline.
Alongside an excellent opportunity to join a team we have introduced many into ourselves (and who have given us great feedback!), they are also happy to offer hybrid working as well as a great remuneration package including bonus of up to 16%, a 12% pension scheme, 30 days + public holidays, private healthcare, and more.
Take a peek at the finer details below, and let's have a chat if you think you're a good match!:
- Using your technical expertise to mould solutions tailored to complex business needs
- Analysing, understanding and breaking down various issues or barriers into their components and finding root causes
- Working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels across the organisation for open communication, estimation, budget & resource allocation and offer your technical knowledge to successfully deliver
- Designing, testing and implementing software adhering to requirements, standards and deadlines
- Providing technical leadership and support to less senior colleagues
- Working within a collaborative environment to maximise team performance
- Reviewing others' work, ensuring best practice and quality
- Prioritising workloads to accommodate deadline or project adjustments
- Being flexible according to different requirements and different calibres of projects
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong skills working with Oracle databases (Oracle SQL / PL/SQL) in a full-fledged technical function, as well as SQL Developer, SQL*Loader, and TOAD technologies
- Solid background across ETL (Extract, Transformation and Load) process development
- Excellent working knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter and data warehouse implementation
- Track record of developing Business Objects solutions
- Ability to analyse data, work with indexes, and compare data from different sources as well as integrate these various data sources (XML files, etc.)
- Background including performance tuning and solution optimisation (SQL tuning, ETL tuning - sources/targets/mappings/sessions)
- Solid understanding of Informatica Command Line for session/task/workflow/etc. execution and control in non-Microsoft environments
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted