Salary: Up to £44,000 + 16% bonus, 12% pension, private healthcare & more.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid working based in Telford or Edinburgh
Our client, a market leading life and pensions organisation are currently for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their IT Corporate Applications Team to create and maintain quality application software to support business processes.
- Informatica, Oracle and/or Business Objects technical solutions development
- Work with the wider project team, e.g. Project Managers, Release Managers, Technical Architects, Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Enterprise Architects
- Take accountability for the technical designs and ensure design is fit for purpose
- Impact Assessments/estimates for Informatica, Oracle and Business Objects changes to IT systems in an effective manner.
- Complete unit testing reviews to ensure quality, and integrate testing on build deliverables to a high quality
- Integrate technical knowledge to build a solution to meet the business requirements.
- Create, adhere to, and integrate software in accordance with requirements, standards, and timescales to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify and manage stakeholders to gain their buy-in to a proposed solution in line with the agreed scope and timelines of the proposal.
- Provide technical assistance to stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
What We're Looking For
- Strong skills across Informatica PowerCenter and/or Business Objects XI.
- Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL skills.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Experience of working with Oracle databases in a development environment.
- Experience of working in a development environment using SQL tools.
- Experience of using Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- Experience in Datawarehouse design & build skills.
- Experience in mentoring junior developers
- Experience of basic Java development
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted