Lead Full-stack .NET Developer up to £75,000
Become a part of one of the lucrative markets that were untouched by the pandemic. A UK's leading independent property consultancies have embarked on a digital growth journey to tailor their experience of internal web applications using the latest trends and tools.
Our client's vision is to expand their already well-established organisation, doing so by hiring the best talent on the market to work collaboratively and with the support of senior management. Off the back of a huge investment in both their technology and talent budgets, our client is seeking a Lead FullStack Developer to join them permanently.
As a Lead.NET developer you will be inheriting the front and back operations for our client offshore and on-site team, guiding them and leading your team to ensure the new development and enhancement of existing internal web applications using; .NET, C#, SQL Server, Azure and Angular
Location: London, Baker Street - x1 per month
- Provide professional support to our clients and employees that meet our SLAs.
- Inherit and lead the front and back operations.
- Contribute to developing, enhancing and maintaining new and existing internal business web applications.
- Contribute to concept/brainstorming, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and ongoing support.
- A team player who is a strong communicator with technical and interpersonal skills is needed for this role.
Our expectation for the ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience using .NET/C# + Angular
- Experience as a strong Senior and/or Lead Developer
- Experience developing on SQL Server
- Experience in the development lifecycle for web applications
- Experience working with high-volume public websites
- Ability to handle and work on several projects simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is desirable
If you're interested in joining one of the fastest and most rapidly growing markets, where you will see the tangible benefits of what you're delivering, please get in touch with an updated CV to get the conversation rolling.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted