Role: Azure Cloud Security Engineer
Day Rate: £300 Per/Day (Outside IR35)
Term: 4 Months
Location: Fully Remote Role
Key Job responsibilities:
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft cloud app security, Azure Information Protection, Data loss prevention, Information Rights Management, Intune (Conditional access/ MDM), single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Candidates for this role should experience implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access, and protecting data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
- Responsibilities for this role include maintaining the security posture, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implementing threat protection, and responding to security incident escalations.
- Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in security, architectural design, migration, management and support of implementations.
- Monitoring and remediation of risks events from Azure and office 365 security and compliance dashboards.
- Lead and participate in ongoing Office 365 security projects and strategy discussions.
- Support global projects, e.g. Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), SIEM, Incident Management etc.
- 3+ years of experience in IT infrastructure and operational roles
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and proficiency of Office 365 Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security services including Azure Active Directory, Intune and Mobile Device Management (MDM), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Exchange Online, Defender ATP & Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Any relevant Microsoft cloud security certifications MS 101 (Microsoft Mobility and Security), AZ - 500 (Microsoft Azure Security Technologies), MS 500 (Microsoft 365 Security Administration) required
- PowerShell scripting skills desired
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted