Senior Service Designer - Edinburgh or Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Senior Service Designer to join on a 6 month initial contract, inside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience in a senior service designer role, designing and delivering a wide range of service design activities including: support team members to understand the value of design, negotiating design briefs and service developments, leading service design activates, and delivering service outcomes based on user, staff and organisational needs.
- Ability to choose and apply appropriate user-centred design methods (from data gathering, idea & concept generation, co-creation and prototyping) for different design life cycle phases and situations.
- Ability to communicate design approaches and insights effectively in such a way as to stimulate conversation and collaboration.
- Knowledge of other user centred design practices and experience of collaborating with them for service delivery.
- Promote the value of iterative design based on user feedback
- Enable the design process through the visual communication of ideas
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search