Security Consultant 6 months with potential extensions FULLY REMOTE. ££ Inside Ir35 With one of Lorien's top banking clients
- Security Analyst required on a high profile cyber risk project for major client.
- Successful candidate must be an articulate, self-starting individual with prior project and change experience.
- Remote worker. Zoom and Skype application proficiency is expected.
- Prior work in the Security Realm at any prior organisation within Cyber Risk and how it is quantified and assessed is the ideal candidate.
- MITRE Attack Framework experience alongside any exposure to third-party security products (e.g. Threat Connect) is ideal.
- Strong process-focussed candidate, able to define technology usage scenarios.
- Ideally also experience with Process Mapping and techniques (including documentation standards and formats)
- Good proficiency and comfortable with the Office 365 application suite and able to produce project documentation to a high standard.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search