IT Project Manager (Ecommerce Platforms) - Contract
My client a top retail manufacturing company are looking to recruit an IT Project Manager with ecommerce platforms experience, to join their team on a 6-month initial contract based in Wiltshire. Please note this role will be paid via an umbrella company / PAYE.
- Delivering value to the business through enhancing and developing ecommerce platforms.
- Ensures delivery of a specific, or a number of specific projects to time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications) despite often conflicting priorities and timescales
- Providing IT Delivery guidance and support to Business Stakeholders and Product Owners.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with delivery partners
- Ensure requirements are aligned with business objectives which are clearly communicated and understood by delivery teams
Key skills & experience:
- Strong experience of working on Ecommerce platforms
- Adobe Experience Manager, Hybris, Salesforce, Mulesoft, Magento 2, Sitecore
- Anticipates project needs before they arise; prioritises multiple tasks effectively
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Building and managing Scrum teams
- Collaboration tooling such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams
This is a contract role working for a top company based in Wiltshire. Please apply with your CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search