A leading Digital Transformation consultancy are currently looking for GCP OR AWS Cloud Security Architects to join the team on a perm basis. A specialist in Cloud, my client has only recently started covering Cloud Security and is looking to build out the Cyber Security team/function.
- Certified in one or more cloud platforms: Google Cloud/Azure/AWS - Cloud Architect, Network Engineer and Security specialisations preferred
- Certified in one or more security neutral certifications. CISSP, CCSP, GIAC preferred
- Strong familiarity with modern application architectures and cloud platforms
- Practical knowledge securing cloud foundation services such as compute, network, storage, databases as well as build, deployment and operations services.
- Experience architecting and enabling cloud security services for hybrid cloud environments including IAM, account/resource access policies, key management, firewall rules and monitoring alerts.
- Practical knowledge of container and Kubernetes security and strong familiarity with multi-tenant architectures using service mesh (Istio, Consul)
- Applied knowledge of advanced security products for threat detection & intelligence, cloud workload protection and SIEM integration.
- Applied knowledge of DevSecOps principles and automated security testing techniques and tools
- Strong familiarity with adversary and intrusion techniques. Experience with threat modelling resources such as MITRE ATT&CK
- Experience hardening and assessing cloud resources following cloud vendor and neutral security frameworks and guidance such as CIS Benchmark or OWASP.
- Experience implementing cloud-native secret management and encryption engine solutions
- An ability to apply structured thinking, simplifying complex problems into component parts, to the resolution of project challenges.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels.
- An eye for detail and accuracy, and an affinity with design issues and the ability to help establish and own a vision for our solutions.
- Organizational ability and tenacity; able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- Take a proactive approach to work, good with handling uncertainty and can manage their work without close supervision.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search