Data Analyst- Permanent
Location: Central London
A global customer experience agency who build brands through digital experiences. Their goal is to make every experience the best expression of the brand, through digital content, digital platforms, and CRM.
- Hands on analysis of campaign and customer data, identifying patterns and actionable insights to improve marketing performance
- Provide regular feedback and interpret insight findings, presenting them to multiple teams
- Content analysis: Scoring and measurement of content to identify the different types that resonate most with consumers
- Identify and promote over performing content to optimise paid and owned marketing channels
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards that effectively showcase the impact of marketing activity across campaigns
- Analyse marketing and customer data to build data driven attribution models, customer segmentation, and lifetime value to support campaign decisions and budget allocation
- A passion for data and creativity to improve customer experiences
- Curiosity to understand client's industry, business objectives, and consumer journeys to provide context for analysis and recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to simplify the complicated
- Analytics experience in customer insights, lifetime value, attribution, channel analysis or cohort analysis
- Experience using, creating and managing dashboards in Tableau, PowerBI or Google Data Studio
- Proficient in SQL and Excel
- Working experience with SAS, Python, R or similar is preferred
- 3+ years analytical experience, ideally within a retail/supermarket or marketing role
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search