Group Technical Accountant
- 6 months
- Up to £475pd outside IR35
- Fully remote (London based offices)
Our client, a global data & insights consultancy, are looking for an experienced Technical Accountant to come and join their Global Finance Team.
The Group Technical Accountant is a critical role accountable for financial reporting across the whole group and providing subject matter expertise on finance projects.
This is a new role for the organisation, who are undergoing a global transformation across business, technology and finance.
- Project manage the technical accounting and group reporting for various projects
- Prepare technical accounting papers for management and audiors on transactions
- Prepare and present accounting and financial reports to the audit committee
- Liaise with the audit team and advisors on scope, deliverables and timing
- Support external reporting requirements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience applying accounting standards, particularly IFRS 13, IAS 38, IFRS 10, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted