Major British fashion retailer are looking to hire an Azure Cloud Architect to join their new Greenfield project.
- Experience preferably as a solution architect, business analyst or solution designer.
- Experience with Architecture on the Azure Cloud.
- Experience implementing solutions based on AKS, SQL, Azure Monitor, Sentinel, Vault, API Manager.
- Knowledge of virtual networks for Azure Cloud.
- Experience with Terraform (Terragrunt and Terratest) Prometheus/ AppDynamics or Splunk
- To deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective (packaged and bespoke) IT solutions, including integration to legacy systems
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, services, design, architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour
- Experience with Architecture and underlying frameworks such as TOGAF or SOA.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with stakeholders
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search