Senior Business Analyst - Business Intelligence
If you are an experienced customer facing Business Analyst and are looking for a new role with an exciting Analytics Consultancy, then this could be the role for you! We are currently recruiting for one of the fastest growing business's in the UK who pride themselves on being one of the best companies to work for.
What you'll do:
Business Analysts are responsible for producing high-quality and high-impact analytical work for clients. You will work as part of a small delivery team and often be semi-embedded within a client team as well.
Your challenges will include:
- Providing thought leadership and direction, embedding the company principles on data change when working with client teams
- Understanding and communicating complex and abstract concepts effectively to a broad range of target audiences, including client stakeholders, data engineers and BI Engineers
- Optimising and cataloguing documents and artefacts related to BAU operational processes
- Capturing and defining stakeholder needs, breaking down fuzzy requirements into actionable segments
- Performing detailed analysis on large data sets, reports, systems and processes, and identifying issues, requirements and opportunities
- Designing and implementing scripts for data analysis using tools such as SQL or Python
- Strong business analysis skills, particularly adept in the use of BPMN, UML, DFDs
- Focus and diligence on documentation, workflows and architecture
- Experience in the development and training of operational support tasks (such as ticket management, SLA reporting, monitoring, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure a good working relationship with global stakeholders
- At least 2 years of business analysis in data and/or consulting experience
- SQL expertise and experience with other modern data tools (i.e. Python)
- Project management experience, particularly being comfortable delivering in a fast-paced Agile environment
Non-essential, but it would be great if you have:
- Experience with Looker or Power BI
- Experience with modern tools and platforms like Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search