Senior On-site Technician - Home Office SC REQUIRED
Our client who are are Global IT Service requires a Tech Support Engineer. This will be on an initial 6 month contract role and will likely run until June 2025.
- Duties include working on a Tech Bar, call management and updating, CMDB updating and management.
- VIP support where required.
- Stock management (ordering/deliveries)
- Some support of local sites is also required (within one mile of the main site)
- Good communication skills and being a team player is essential.
- Support hours are 08.00-18.00 Mon to Friday (7.5 hour shifts)
Key Performance Indicators
- * Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
- * Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
- * Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- * Successful solution designs implemented.
- * Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- * Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
- * Service level requirements met.
- * Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- * Problem ownership demonstrated.
- * Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
- * Successful track record of leading small projects.
- * Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
- * Successful track record of working with third parties.
- * Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
- * New business secured and successfully implemented.
- * Skills matrix up to date with products / systems/ technologies and techniques.
- * Contribution to product forums and working parties.
- * Up to date personal learning plan available.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search