Exciting opportunity for a Senior .NET Software Engineer for a huge company based in Birmingham.
As a Senior Software Engineer in one of the 30 engineering platforms operating at hyper-scale receiving thousands of requests per second, you'll work as part of strong cross functional Agile teams driving quality and technology bringing your skills and experience to share with the team and mentor the other engineers' day to day. From problem solving to new concept ideas, you have the genuine opportunity to unleash your full potential and creativity on a variety of software projects.
What your using:
- Latest versions of .NET Framework. .NET Standard and .NET Core (C#)
- Azure Service Fabric/AKS/ACS/Cloud Services
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Cosmos DB, SQL DB
- Git, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Software Craftsmanship
What your day looks like:
- Work as part of an enthusiastic and motivated agile development team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software into production
- Take a test first approach from business requirements through to code
- You will/Continually develop and improve our code and technology, whilst playing an active role in the conception of brand new features for our millions of global customers
What's in it for you?
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training, and wellness rooms
- Tech Develops days- one day per month dedicated to developing yourself and developing others within Tech
- Tech Presents days- breakfast mornings to collaborate and share your work with other teams
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, 'Give A Week Away' opportunities to visit our charity partners in India, company-wide celebrations across Christmas and Summer to name just a few
- Plus much more...
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search