Senior Golang Developer - £90k - Blockchain - FULLY REMOTE
I am currently on the search for an experienced Golang developer to join a key client of mine operating within the blockchain and Artificial Intelligence industry
My client is looking to enable a fully decentralised digital economy. To do so they are building out an open access, tokenised decentralised ML network. Founded 5 years ago, they have tapped into various industries including financial services and automotive building out platforms using emerging tech (Blockchain, cryptography, Machine Learning)
As a senior Golang Developer, you will be joining and collaborating with top academics and top-class software engineers spanning across different technologies building different solutions and deploying them in real life. Candidates with interest in emerging technologies looking to build out fully digital, decentralised products and solutions are encouraged to apply!
The ideal candidate
- 5 or more years of software development experience
- Highly skilled in at least one of the following programming language: Golang , C++ or Rust
- Experience with at least one scripting language. E.g., Python, Nodejs
- Team player with a desire to learn new technologies within the Web3 Space
- Experience with cloud technologies - AWS, GCP
- Blockchain or other Web3 experience
- Experience of peer-to-peer networking
- Experience with DevOps containerisation - Kubernetes, Terraform
Fully remote - Office in Cambridge
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted