Information Security Consultant
Up to £800 per day inside IR35
Location: London - Hybrid working
Lorien Global have partnered with a large global bank to assist in their search for Information Security Consultants to join their world class information security team.
You will have experience being involved in a wide range or security projects, influencing decision makers and dealing with various stakeholders as well as having a broad understanding and demonstrable experience across different areas of security (technical and non-technical aspects) including, Cloud security, network security, privacy and ISO regulations.
- Represent Information Security with Business stakeholders as a trusted advisor, finding pragmatic and cost-effective security solutions that efficiently support customer needs.
- Act as a specialist owner of 1 or more of the team's security processes, systems or frameworks, maintaining specialist knowledge and continually evolving the process, system or framework with reference to the bank's global and local system & process owners, regulation & good practice.
- Provide appropriate specialist advice and interpretation of Information Security best practice and UK regulatory requirements to a range of different stakeholders as new products, processes and systems are developed
- Lead assurance activities to assess the effective implementation and operation of systems and controls to manage the information security risks;
- Respond to queries on information security to ensure effective risk management of information security;
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience and skillset, please apply using the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. You can also contact me directly to find out more on the role.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted