- Lead Data Analyst - Financial Crime Experience
- Remote - Fully Remote
- 6 month contract
- Inside of Scope
My client, a Large Financial Services Company, is looking for a Lead Data Analyst with extensive experience Financial Crime experience.
Skills & Experiences
- The data landscape will cover a wide range of data domains and data assets
- Experience in analysing and reconciling large volumes of data.
- Experience in a variety of coding and able to assimilate existing code into the new platform execution.
- Experience using SQL to query and transform large datasets.
- Ability to prioritise and plan work to meet critical data and priority projects.
- Ability to support delivery of roadmaps for agreed priorities.
- Managing data issues from identification to resolution.
- An understanding of agile project implementation and achieving sprint deliveries from MVP roll-out to extensive implementation across the business areas.
- Ability to work with a vast array of data to replicate and develop new controls..
- Evolving the data profiling capability.
- Financial Crime in Banking & Financial Services
- KYC & CDD Processes and policies
- Knowledge of agile tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence.
System knowledge Desirable
- Neo4J/Relational Databases
- Integration with 3rd parties - Experian/DnB/Equifax/Moodys
- Data Platforms: Tamr/Quantexa
- Cloud platforms - AWS/Google Cloud
- Workflow: Appian/Pega/NCino
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search