Card Authorisation Technical Specialist - ISO8583
Working for a Financial Services Organisation within a team that focus on ensuring their card authorisations process and products are up to speed.
The key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Be a technical analyst for projects for authorisation systems
- Take business requirements and turn into technical requirements
- Liaise with labs and integrate software into the UK
- Work on full project lifecycle
- Strong SQL skills and preferably Unix & Linux skills.
- Identify and implement productivity and quality improvements.
- Leading lessons learned exercises.
- Attending Change Advisory Boards when required to gain approval for production deployments.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Knowledge of Credit & debit card systems and Visa, Mastercard and LINK, with indepth knowledge for iso8583 formats.
- Experience of card encryption keys
- Experience in cards authorisation for Visa, MasterCard and LINK networks with in-depth knowledge of ISO8583 format
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as part of the team and wider community.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems and new technologies.
- Ability to review quality by carrying out post implementation checks and to support your colleagues with peer reviews as required.
This is a Contract role working for a top company in their industry as a Card Authorisation Technical Specialist. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search