Workforce & Workspace Services: Virtual Workplace Architect
Remote role across the United Kingdom
Lorien are looking for a Virtual Workplace Architect to join Client. You would be joining delivery-focused specialists working across a range of Workforce and Workspace Services projects & industries. This role is remote and where needed you would travel to customer sites, contributing to the delivery of enterprise-sized solutions.
- VirtualWorkspace Technology skills comprising:
- Virtual Workspace Essential Technology Skills;
- Citrix - preferably CCA-V as minimum, CCP-V, CCE-V, and VMWare Horizon and Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Virtual Workspace Preferable Technology Skills;
- Experience of other virtualization technologies and thin client platforms would be also beneficial e.g. Nutanix, iGels.
- Experience of profile management and desktop management technologies and associated toolsets such as FLSlogix, Citrix WEM, App-V, Ivanti, ControlUp, LoginVSI etc.
- Experience of significant transformation programmes in modern workplace with significant customers across several sectors involving multiple thousands of devices and users.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Hosted desktops including Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) directory services, and Security and Compliance as well as Hybrid and On-Premise infrastructures. Experience of deployment of Cloud technologies associated with virtual platforms e.g. Citrix Cloud Gateway.
- Experience of the provision of virtual environments supporting Operating Systems across many modern platforms (Windows 10, 11, 365, AVD, Linux etc) and associated management tools and products with a proven track-record of designing complex, large transformational solutions.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both SAFE / AGILE and waterfall project delivery.
If interested, please APPLY ASAP!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search