About the Role ,the Underwriting Core, Global & Digital Products Portfolio is seeking to recruit an experienced Programme Manager to be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of the organisation's Delegated Authority Programme and aligned to that, an evolving set of transformation initiatives under the Future@Lloyd's Programme. The Programme Manager will need to have a clear understanding of the commercial drivers and business imperatives for these two key Programmes and contribute to the development and delivery of an overarching strategy for both. The Delegated Authority programme has been established to create and deliver a new Delegated Authority Target Operating Model for this global insurer . The programme is delivering a mixture of new market-leading system capabilities for the management of third parties, alignment to new DA products being delivered by Lloyd's and also identifying and delivering efficiency and cost savings though business process re-engineering. The Future@Lloyd's programme has been established to ensure that the organisation is well-positioned and ready to adopt the Lloyd's end-to-end process and system improvements in line with the Future@Lloyd's roadmap.
About the Department & Team ,the organisation's Digital Transformation Team reports into the Chief Digital Transformation Officer and works closely with Global Risk Solution (GRS) technology teams to deliver innovative solutions and capabilities that leverage our technical expertise, business understanding and partnerships to enable market-leading performance world-wide. The Underwriting Core Products Portfolio is made up of people who deliver day to day 'Business as Usual" support and the delivery of enhancements and new applications to support underwriting teams. These applications are used in offices from Latin America and across Europe and the Middle East, through to Lloyd's China. The UW Core Products Team works closely with other teams and US based Global Risk Solutions (GRS) teams to deliver the right solutions to their part of the business.
- Understanding the DA/F@L landscape for the insurer on a global basis and the different types of change initiatives to implement proportionate and fit for purpose programme delivery approaches and plans, including the downstream impacts on the technology landscape, Operational/Underwriting processes and associated governance/controls
- Work with Stakeholders and manage Product teams including Product Owners and Product Analysts, Scrum Masters, Developers and external vendors to promote and support 'best practice' to ensure new initiatives and deliverables are understood, evaluated, prioritised and implemented to plan and to budget
- ? Resource planning across the DA/F@L Portfolios, proactive in making recommendations on flexing resources as needed to support development, testing of the delivery pipeline; interview, directly manage and support additional (permanent, contract or consultant) team members as needed
- Develop and set documentation and standards for all development and delivery activities, including using a common approach, structure and platform (e.g. Confluence) for documentation, be responsible for checking that these standards are being properly met and ensure documentation and reporting evolves as requirements from the Agile PMO change over time
- Build relationships with other Digital Transformation Heads of Portfolios and senior business stakeholders to promote best practice Delivery and Programme management approaches and run education sessions ('Lunch & Learns') across the wider organisation .
- Maintain a backlog of all development and delivery activities for the DA/F@L Portfolios
- Implement and maintain an appropriate level of organisation and governance to support the DA/F@L Portfolios, in line with the Agile governance structure, including running and reporting to the respective Executive Action Team (EAT) meetings
- Develop status reporting on development and testing activities the DA/F@L Portfolios, including dashboard type reporting showing development/test tracking and results for the respective Executive Action Team (EAT) meetings
- Developing Business Cases for submission to the Change Investment Committee (CIC) and Global Strategic Delivery Board (GSDB) and work with the APO to follow emerging processes for submitting both Business Case and Backlog funding requests
- Tracking and reporting spend against approved budgets, for both Business Case and Backlog funding approvals
- Develop and maintain a risks (to include probability, impact and proximity) and issues register, develop mitigation plans/actions and run regular risk review and remediation planning sessions
- Work closely with the Change Management Team and follow the Prosci ADKAR Model to ensure that the appropriate level of support is available and that Communications and Training artefacts are produced as needed, to support and embed enduring change for business customers
- Supporting the firms Agile Transformation - the Delivery Lead is also responsible for implementing, maintaining and championing Agile practices at both the Team and Portfolio level, including:
- Facilitating the prioritisation of features for Program Increment (PI) 90/30-day planning and individual Sprint planning and prioritisation, supporting the Portfolio Head and Product Owners to manage change to the programs' PI plan and identify the impacts of those changes
- Driving cross team, Portfolio, and departmental planning, collaboration, coordination, including identifying dependencies and resolving impediments
- Driving delivery and continuous improvement by utilising feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity
- Participating at Portfolio level and within cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert to develop and improve operating policies and procedures and be an advocate in adopting Agile best practices and processes
- Supporting the configuration of Scaled Agile to the needs of the organisation, standardising and documenting practices Previous experience as a Programme Manager or Programme Director within the insurance industry, specifically with experience around Lloyds end to end processes or delegated authority is highly desirable for the role . Hybrid working within the city of London , Fenchurch Street .
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search