SQL Server Database Developer
- Permanent vacancy
- Hybrid working culture - 4 days per week in the office
- Determine database structural requirements by analysing operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives and evaluating current systems.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive design specifications and functional documentation for proposed solutions.
- Design, development and testing of database solutions; defining and specifying the physical structure of the database and corresponding functional capabilities including security, back-up, and recovery.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Develop and maintain data integration and transformation solution, using Microsoft SQL Integration Services.
- Provide database guidance / SQL reviews and work with front-end software developers, in order to integrate and test modules.
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
- Experience of relational database concepts and their implementation under MSSQL
- Experience of Data Warehouse Design and understanding of Dimensional Model (Star Schema)
- Experience of SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience of relational database concepts, SQL and Reporting Tools
- Experience with Event-driven architectures.
Full spec available upon request.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search