Senior UX Designer - up to £65k - Manchester
Looking for a Senior UX Designer to work with a scale up client in the tech space who are in an exciting stage of their growth and are looking for experienced and motivated people to join their team.
The role and what is required:
- Help solve problems making the complex, simple. Design navigation flows taking
- functional requirements and turn them into simple user journeys
- You'll employ relevant UX techniques to help develop our understanding of the
- customer and problem, experience in Customer Journey Maps, JTBD, or Design
- Sprints would be great - if not, you'll have chance to learn and apply them!
- Design and facilitate workshops to encourage collaborative ownership of problems
- and defining collective plans of action
- Continuously look for ways to improve the user experience and create more value for
- the business
- Leverage honest feedback - welcoming discussion leading to iterative design based
- on data and feedback
- Experience running UX/UI projects from initiation to delivery
- Experience using Figma (or similar) to wireframe, design and create prototypes
- Experience performing competitor and user research/rapid feedback techniques
- Understanding of design systems and pattern libraries; or familiarity with Windows
- based UI design would be useful but not essential
What they're offering:
- Permanent/Full-time position
- up to £65k pay
- Hybrid working - Manchester based
Please get in touch for more information!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search