Project Coordinator- Finance- Fully remote
A leading global Cybersecurity SaaS business who protects more than 500,000 organisations and millions of customers worldwide.
You will focus on providing support for the Finance Applications.
- Lead assigned projects within the organization through the project lifecycle including analysis, specification, design, development, and deployment
- Build and execute effective project communication plans to ensure stakeholders, team members and impacted parties are appropriately apprised of the project goals, expectations, status, and delivery
- Contribute and assist in the execution of the Project Management Office strategy
- Prepare standard project status reports for project delivery team or work group, customers, and management
- Experience managing projects to implement IT software/systems
- Experience managing projects involving multiple stakeholder groups (internal departments, third party vendors, third party system implementers)
- Strong understanding of SDLC and waterfall/agile project management
- Knowledge or experience of finance or accountancy procedures and principles
- Experience managing projects involving finance or Backoffice systems such SAP, month-end close platforms or with bank or payroll payment automation
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search